Down Liner Jacket / Winter Moss
The Down Liner Jacket pulls double duty as a warm stand-alone jacket or a zip-in liner for select Filson raincoats. The midweight, synthetic shell fabric is water-resistant, downproof, and rugged enough for demanding field use. It’s insulated with goose down, nature’s warmest and lightest insulation. The rib-knit collar and cuffs feature a high wool content for durability and warmth, even if they get wet. This versatile layer zips into compatible Filson jackets and secures at the neck cuffs with buttons.
- Midweight water-resistant shell
- Zips into select Filson jackets
- Insulated with 650FP goose down
- Drawcord-adjustable hem
- Zippered hand pockets
- Winter Moss
- Relaxed fit allows room for midweight layers underneath.
- 5.5-oz. 87% polyester/13% nylon + 1.5-oz. ripstop nylon + 75% wool/25% nylon rib-knit + 650FP goose down