Wayuu Hexagon Midi Bag / Black Yellow Turquoise
The Wayuu Hexagon Midi Bag by Colville is woven by the Wayuu tribal women of northern Colombia.
Waayu crochet can be traced back to the craft traditions of Spanish missionaries who came to the Americas during the colonial period. A special art form of great importance that demonstrates a sense of heritage, spirituality and community, and supports the local economy by providing families with a sustainable income.
- Smooth black leather trim
- Adjustable top handle
- Brown leather embellished detachable cross-body strap
- Cylindrical structure
- Made in Colombia and finished in Italy
- Black/Yellow/Turquoise (BLWHTQ)
- Depth 24 cm, Handle 9 cm, Height 31 cm, Strap 45 cm, Width 39 cm
- Cotton & Leather